Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm the MOTHER flippin......

ummm....this is the funniest show ever...and lila and i are convinced it's the male version(s) of us. I'm the hot one and she is the big tall one (OBVIOUSLY)

Anyway, we spent the better part of the weekend perfecting the art of lazing about in my bed watching Flight of the Conchords and various other movies which we rent from that amazing Kiosk thingy they installed at the Wawa...(don't get all excited we NetFlixed the flight of the conchords dvd) Anyway...i have to say that i am really psyched to be getting movies from the same place i get my Ben and Jerry's...plus there's no snobby video store clerk to judge me on one of those days when i just feel like watching "Must Love Dogs" or something similarly brainless. $1.59...gets you a night...yippee

Also, today at the 24/7...formerly the Wawa...the female clerk who works there asked Lila if i was her MOTHER... I mean it's not bad enough that EVERY single guy friend i have makes a point of asking about her like i'm her fucking PR person, or telling me how cute they think she is, or flirting with her through me....but now..THIS. Oh, and when i got home there was a jury duty summons in the mailbox...
I'm going to tell them i can't possibly take off work because i am the single mother of TWO.

No comments: