Friday, April 25, 2008

BIG NEW IDEAS

I think deep down I really love mr big.

IDEA 1: Midget Amusement Park

at our production meeting the subject of people being two short to get on rides at an amusement park (midgets) came up.

I thought that there should be an amusement park specifically for little people. Big people would be too big to ride the miniature amusement park rides, and little people would finally be vindicated for centuries of prejudice. This is a subject close to my heart, because much like an amusement ride, women will not let me on them due to my height.

IDEA 2: Placenta Porn

After the popularity of something like 2 girls one cup, I thought the next big thing is going to be placenta porn. This is where a woman gives birth, and then once the placenta comes out, a bunch of deviant lesbians start doing weird shit with it. I would go into detail about what that weird shit would be, but I would make myself throw up.

One of these should definitely make me famous.....

No comments: